Technical Project Manager
At Flyt, we believe that the way venues (serving food & drinks) acquire customers is perfectly suited for a world that no longer exists. Users have moved on to apps on their phones, home delivery services, and will soon tap into some real crazy possibilities with technology. The good folks at Venues know it's absolutely possible to get customers this way, but installing tech and using it takes months, if not years to get setup and running. And, that's not what they do. It's broken. We must fix it.
We are building - what we call - "The Hub", a universal integration platform for the hospitality industry, that seamlessly connects venues serving food and drinks to the 1000s of apps that customers love, all through One Universal Award Winning API. From that, we will build the second act of our vision - a marketplace - where services and venues get to work together, in minutes not months, so installing technology is made easy. So they both get more customers.
We work with leading hospitality operators and consumer platforms including Skip the Dishes, Uber Eats, Nando’s, Mitchells and Butlers, PizzaExpress, Just Eat, Facebook and more - to enable solutions in tens of thousands of venues across the world.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for planning and managing one of our key USA customers who is rolling out to 10,000+ restaurants in the next 6 months. You will be based in this clients offices in Maryland USA, where you will immerse yourself in their team, giving them support to make things happen fast. You will also fly to London every few months for training and there will also be travel within the USA for site rollouts. Your main focus will be solving customer problems. This means rolling up your sleeves and making things happen, whilst identifying key themes that will drive continuous product improvement and ensuring we deliver a consistently awesome experience for our customers.
What you’ll do
- You will define and set project plans and timelines to ensure a successful roll out of our technology to customers.
- You’ll host and broadcast regular customer rollout updates to keep stakeholders in the loop, providing status updates on all deliverables and customer issues (and how they are being actively resolved)
- You’ll maintain a level of excellence in regards to project management.
- You’ll do everything you can to bring efficiency to solving customers problems, that could mean building custom tools, presentations, webinars, templates, diagrams - really, anything that helps a customer (or you) not have to do the same thing twice. If you have to solve the same thing twice, you will work to avoid doing it again.
What you’ll bring to the team
- You are someone who obsesses about making things better and you know how to use data to inform decision making.
- You can demonstrate excellent project management skills.
- You have some technical knowledge and can understand and do basic requests to APIs.
- You have worked across project scope definition, planning, communication, risk management, issue tracking.
- You’ll need excellent verbal and written communication skills with a clear ability to communicate complex topics with simple language
- You’re a true ‘Do-er’with a bias for solution-focused action
- You’ll have stellar organisation and follow-through
- You have an ownership mindset: you are comfortable with both responsibility and accountability
- Personal learning and development budget.
- Working in a fast growing company growing globally.
- Flexible working hours and a work from home policy as appropriate.
- Personal MacBook Pro (to setup the way you work best) and Mobile Phone.
- Collaborative approach and receptive audience to new ways of working.
Take a look at our Instagram account to get an insight into our day to day life.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!