Flyt provides the API platform that connects restaurants to delivery partners, ordering platforms, point-of-sale systems and beyond. We enable concepts such as Pay at Table, Delivery, Bar Tabs, Order at Table, Order and Collect, Table Management, Digital Voucher Redemption and Food Ratings for well known UK brands such as Nando’s, Harvester, All-Bar-One, Pizza Express, Just Eat, Uber Eats, Facebook and more.
Did you know our technology powers UK’s Pizza Express’ pay at table experience, and has received over 100,000 downloads? This is just the start.
Flyt is experiencing an amazing growth phase. We’re looking for our first Pre-Sales Engineer who will be involved in all steps of the sales cycle, developing and presenting demos, and managing the hand-off to the post-sales implementation team.
The talented individual we’re looking for must have outstanding technical acumen, great social skills and excels in customer engagements. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, and embedded deeply in the commercial team, the delegated responsibilities include:
- Being the Subject Matter Expert: You must be the subject matter expert on our product for our clients. You must have a previous technical background and be at home with what an API is and how they enable our clients.
- Design Solutions: You will map our client environments back to our product set through gap analysis’; solutions diagrams, data-flow mapping and beyond.
- Ensure Customer Success: Act as technical advisor/resource for sales and prospects as they navigate their way through the sales cycle. Assisting with RFI / RFPs, Proofs-of-Concept; training; coaching; documentation; product demonstrations and presentations where required.
Predominantly UK based (London, Farringdon/King's Cross, however some of our major clients are based in central Europe, and with the USA starting to get hot - travel may be required.
You’ll love working here if:
- You love jumping in at the inception stage of a deal, supporting the commercial team at the every part of the sales cycle.
- You come typically from a B2B SaaS platform background which is heavily API focused and have previously helped their customers fit onto that platform.
- You take the consultative approach to understand our customers' needs. Helping both parties pour over the details, and can have intellectual conversations internally and externally with sales, engineering and product managers across mobile, backend, frontend and data engineering disciplines.
- You’ll love diving deep into our clients' needs, and matching up their requirements with our platform, and then figuring out how we bridge the last mile.
- You’ll constantly improve your game whilst levelling up those around you by developing new tools and process which make the whole Sales, Product and Engineering more efficient.
- You have the soft skills to match your technical prowess, and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Salary - market rate or above
- A great working environment, regular office events and a culture of creating unique experiences for our employees - ever done Bogun Bingo?
- The equipment you need to get the job done
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans, and help shape the future of technology in hospitality.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home one day a week.
- Pension - 2% matched
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk
- Flyt is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of gender, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!