Fullstack Dev engineer
Flyt provides the API platform that connects restaurants to delivery partners, ordering platforms, point-of-sale systems and beyond. We enable concepts such as Pay at Table, Delivery, Bar Tabs, Order at Table, Order and Collect, Table Management, Digital Voucher Redemption and Food Ratings for well known UK brands such as Nando’s, Harvester, All-Bar-One, Pizza Express, Just Eat, Uber Eats, Facebook and more.
Did you know our technology powers UK’s Pizza Express’ pay at table experience, and has received over 100,000 downloads? This is just the start.
Flyt is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of gender, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
Flyt is experiencing an amazing growth phase. We’re looking to grow our engineering team with a senior engineer who will lead the end-to-end delivery of a range of integration products to our customers and providers.
The talented individual we’re looking for must have leadership experience in software development ideally in a cloud based platform, they will demand high quality software and embed good design principles into their work. Does this sound like you?
If you aspire to achieve the following and beyond, then please get in-touch.
- To build new API’s, core services and integrations for our Menu’s, Ordering, and Delivery products.
- To deliver changes and features for the major clients who are powered by our platform.
- To extract and strangle functionality out of our existing PHP monolith into smaller domain specific service oriented architectures.
Reporting to the Software Engineer Lead, and embedded deeply in the engineering team, the delegated responsibilities include:
You’ll love working here if:
You enjoy inspiring your team.
- Your excited by the opportunity to build cloud solutions, using modern engineering techniques.
- You drive for deep technical discussions within the team and our enterprise clients that result in outcomes and purpose.
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team and are passionate about shipping business value
- You want to shape architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You understand that well-tested code is critical for maintaining high team velocity
- You believe in operational visibility, settings the standards for application instrumentation
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen and give and receive continuous feedback
- You understand how to build great service-oriented architecture and the benefits of taking a microservices approach to development.
Predominantly UK based (London, Farringdon/King's Cross), however some of our major clients are based in Europe, and with the USA starting to get hot - travel or at least the shift of working hours may be required to get things done.
- A great working environment, regular office events and a culture of creating unique experiences for our employees - ever done Bogun Bingo?
- The equipment you need to get the job done
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, Bulgaria, Poland.
- Pension - 2% matched
- 25 days holiday + an allowance for time off over Christmas.
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!