Agile Delivery Manager
Flyt provides the API platform that connects restaurants to delivery partners, ordering platforms, point-of-sale systems and beyond. We enable concepts such as Pay at Table, Delivery, Bar Tabs, Order at Table, Order and Collect, Table Management, Digital Voucher Redemption and Food Ratings for well known UK brands such as Nando’s, Harvester, All-Bar-One, Pizza Express, Just Eat, Uber Eats, Facebook and more.
Did you know our technology powers UK’s Pizza Express’ pay at table experience, and has received over 100,000 downloads? This is just the start.
Flyt is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of gender, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
Flyt is experiencing an amazing growth phase. We’re looking for our first Agile Delivery Manager who will lead the end-to-end delivery of a range of integration products to our customers and providers.
The talented individual we’re looking for must have outstanding project management acumen, great social skills, and whom excels in customer engagements and is highly organised, e.g ensures that delivery is in line with both program strategy, compliance and quality standards. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the Programme Manager, and embedded deeply in the engineering team, the delegated responsibilities include:
- Serve as owner of the end-to-end delivery of an allocated set of projects & initiatives which your teams are allocated to.
- Work closely with the Product Manager/Owner to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories; across the multi-disciplinary team (of up to 5 per team) which you will lead the delivery for;
- Plan, lead, organise, and motivate agile teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in line with programme standards.
- Advice on the balance and management of competing priorities for delivery.
- Produce accurate, timely and standardised updates and will deploy and tailor communication style to suit the audience group.
- The successful applicant will continually identify opportunities for improvement & will assume proactive ownership of the business processes.
- Core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
You’ll love working here if:
- You have boundless enthusiasm for delivery, you never let an obstacle remain in your way and have an entrepreneurial spirit to resolving any and all issues.
- You love coaching multi-disciplined teams of highly skilled engineers working on exciting projects to deliver the future of the business you work in.
- Transparency and predictability are your key driver across your teams using appropriate tool and metrics including story mapping, roadmaps, sprint plans, burn down charts, cycle times, value stream maps and release plans.
- You get joy out of applying the appropriate level of planning and the right balance of Agility, predictability and pragmatism to every project you take on.
- You love to coach one or more multi-disciplined team of highly skilled engineers (across multiple regions).
- You are value-driven and focus on high-quality outcome v.s output.
- You have a sufficient level of technical background to provide help to teams and to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Have a solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as good knowledge of Agile project management principles, practices and experience overseeing multi-function project teams.
- Have the skills and ability to promote empowerment of the team, ensuring each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encouraging a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
- Continuously assess and improve your team's approach
Predominantly UK based (London, Farringdon/King's Cross), however some of our major clients are based in Europe, and with the USA starting to get hot - travel or at least the shift of working hours may be required to get things done.
- A great working environment, regular office events and a culture of creating unique experiences for our employees - ever done Bogun Bingo?
- The equipment you need to get the job done
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, Bulgaria, Poland.
- Pension - 2% matched
- 25 days holiday + an allowance for time off over Christmas.
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!