PHP Developer, Bulgaria
Flyt provides the API platform that connects restaurants to delivery partners, ordering platforms, point-of-sale systems and beyond. We enable concepts such as Pay at Table, Delivery, Bar Tabs, Order at Table, Order and Collect, Table Management, Digital Voucher Redemption and Food Ratings for well known UK brands such as Nando’s, Harvester, All-Bar-One, Pizza Express, Just Eat, Uber Eats, Facebook and more.
Did you know our technology powers UK’s Pizza Express’ pay at table experience, and has received over 100,000 downloads? This is just the start.
Flyt is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of gender, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
We’re looking for PHP engineers at all stages of their career to play an integral role in the next phase of Flyt’s growth and mission to become the platform which enables enterprises and small businesses to connect their restaurants, bars and pubs.
If you aspire to achieve the following and beyond, then please get in-touch.
- To build new API’s, core services and integrations for our Menu’s, Ordering, and Delivery products.
- To deliver changes and features for the major clients who are powered by our platform.
- To extract and strangle functionality out of our existing PHP monolith into smaller domain specific service oriented architectures.
Working with us
We’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You like to obsess over ensuring that the code written by you and the team you are part of is well tested, clean, hygienic and performant.
- You know which 5 principles make you a S.O.L.I.D PHP developer.
- You have a great understanding with modern versions of PHP, and keep up with current and future standards such as PSR-12 potentially replacing PSR-2.
- You’ll know that code written without strict_types=1 is a bad thing.
- You want produce every application or service in alignment with the ‘12 factor app’ principles.
- You want to get involved in operational visibility, helping to instrumenting software so we know how the platforms are behaving.
- You can finish what you start, and that good enough and finished, trumps perfect, not done.
- You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- Above all, you love to bring people along for the journey, you’re a mentor and a teacher and help others level-up.
- 22 days holiday plus additional time off over Christmas (3.5 days).
- Guaranteed personal learning and development budget.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!