Flyt provides the API platform that connects restaurants to delivery partners, ordering platforms, point-of-sale systems and beyond. We enable concepts such as Pay at Table, Delivery, Bar Tabs, Order at Table, Order and Collect, Table Management, Digital Voucher Redemption and Food Ratings for well known UK brands such as Nando’s, Harvester, All-Bar-One, Pizza Express, Just Eat, Uber Eats, Facebook and more.
Did you know our technology powers UK’s Pizza Express’ pay at table experience, and has received over 100,000 downloads? This is just the start.
Flyt is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of gender, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
- To write integrations with 3rd party API’s and systems, tools and packages in NodeJS and TypeScript, and to dive-in deep where required to other technologies such as Go.
- To help design and further extend our Google Protobufs which are a core part of how we communicate across our integration platform.
- To contribute, influence, extend and iterate the integrations architecture in order to reduce the time it takes to perform new integrations down from weeks to days.
- To become a subject matter expert in our hospitality domains, understanding how to connect 3rd party integrations and building new automated ways to connect and transform data into our downstream API’s and platform.
Working with us
We’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You like to obsess over ensuring that the code written by the team you are part of is well tested, clean, hygienic and performant.
- You want produce every application or service in alignment with the ‘12 factor app’ principles.
- You like to have deep technical conversations on subjects such as how NodeJS applications can take advantage of multi-core systems, when Node is single threaded.
- You want to get involved in operational visibility, helping to instrumenting software so we know how the platforms are behaving.
- You can finish what you start, and that good enough and finished trumps perfect, not done.
- You a continuous improver, do you constantly push outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- All the above.
- Fluent in written and spoken English