Senior Go Engineer
Flyt is a technology platform designed to help the worlds top food delivery companies to work with the largest restaurant partners seamlessly. If you have ordered food through any of the major delivery partners you would have touched our technology with us being the technical backbone for these partners.
Today, we’re a global company, with our technology being deployed across Europe, North America and Australia, and with team members in six countries. Yet we’re still human-scale: we’re a company where everyone can get to know everyone, and are structured to ensure every multidisciplinary team has a strong sense of community, and complete autonomy on how to hit their goals.
Flyt is organised in small, cross functional autonomous teams, we call squads. Each one of our squads owns an area of the product end-to-end and is responsible for meeting a business goal. Same principles as the spotify model, but customised to what works for us.
We’re looking for a Senior Go Engineer to help us create tooling for all our developers to use to build and deploy new services quickly in our event based microservices architecture. We want to create a fantastic set of core building blocks for our services that engineers from other squads can quickly adopt. You will have a huge bias for automation and will have experience in automating parts of the developer experience.
- To build out our internal developer tools for our microservices architecture.
- To make our developers love to build new microservices in the right way.
- To create "the rails", that our developers work within, to give them both autonomy whilst having some measure of consistency.
Working with us
We’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You like to obsess over ensuring that the code written by you and the team you are part of is well tested, clean, hygienic and performant.
- You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- Above all, you love to bring people along for the journey, you’re a mentor and a teacher and help others level-up.
- Bonus Pool
- A great working environment, regular office events and a culture of creating unique experiences for our employees
- Macbook pro - top spec.
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, and Australia
- Pension - 3% matched to 5%
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk