Senior Product Manager
Flyt provides the API platform that connects restaurants to delivery partners, ordering platforms, point-of-sale systems and beyond. We enable concepts such as Pay at Table, Delivery, Bar Tabs, Order at Table, Order and Collect, Table Management, Digital Voucher Redemption and Food Ratings for well known UK brands such as Nando’s, Harvester, All-Bar-One, Pizza Express, Just Eat, Uber Eats, Facebook and more.
Did you know our technology powers UK’s Pizza Express’ pay at table experience, and has received over 100,000 downloads? This is just the start.
We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don’t discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by the Equality Act 2010.
Flyt is experiencing an amazing growth phase. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who will dive deep into the heart of one of our enterprise clients helping to lead and innovate on various product streams. Working closely with the product managers and various teams within our enterprise client. You will lead a dedicated unit solely focused on making any products we build through that partnership successful.
ResponsibilitiesReporting to the CTO, but working hand-in-hand with the commercial team:
- Drive and own multiple product workstreams and roadmaps within one of our key enterprise clients.
- Lead with ideation processes, running workshops that tease out information from various parties and stakeholders, boiling and distilling that down through repeated build-measure-learn cycles into a path for execution.
- Lead the squad responsible for the prioritisation, delivery and execution of innovations and ideas which that drive new capabilities from our platform.
- Partner with our sales, marketing, operations, and analytics teams to gather, inform and shape future product development.
- Partner closely with senior technology leadership, to ensure our platforms are robust and aligned to meet your long-term product visions for your area.
- You will use your experience in shaping use cases into product vision with strong knowledge of the hospitality market.
You’ll love working here if:
- Your every day looks like talking to customers and sharing insight.
- You like to be responsible for the vision and creation of the Product Roadmap in the area you’ll be owning.
- You like a balance of strategy v.s execution, but understand that things need to be done.
- You undertake competitor analysis and market research in all areas of the product life-cycle.
- You’re confident in the tools and frameworks you use in order to bring structure and confidence to your product management process such as but not limited to (JTBD interviews, RATs, MVPs) but you’re welcome to bring your battle-tested favourites into the team.
- You have an enthusiastic approach to learning and being consistently curious and looking for further opportunities to explore and understand.
- You are commercially and technically minded - able to understand concepts and explain constraints between the business and engineers.
Predominantly based in the UK (London, Farringdon / Kings Cross), however, some travel to Birmingham and other locations our enterprise client operates will be required from time-to-time
- Work from Home Wednesday
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- A great working environment, regular office events and a culture of creating unique experiences for our employees - ever done Bogun Bingo?
- Personal training budget
- Pension - 3% base, up to 5% matched
- 25 days holiday.
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk
Why join Flyt
Recently acquired and now a part of the Just Eat Group, A FTSE 100 technology business, we are at the forefront of driving new technology into the hospitality industry. We are a small but high growth business, working in a fast moving industry space, partnered with some of the biggest names in the UK and internationally.
Our culture is one of diverse, open and curiousness which translates into innovation and customer-led success. We make our clients more successful and connect people at the point of one of their joys in life - Food. You will be joining a great team, one that understands and puts customers at the heart of its discussion and products.
As part of a larger group, we can offer career progression, stability and opportunities that you will struggle to find elsewhere. Discover where a career with us can take you. Meet our people on Instagram to learn about the culture within Flyt.