POS Projects Coordinator
Flyt provides the API platform that connects restaurants to delivery partners, ordering platforms, point-of-sale systems and beyond. We enable concepts such as Pay at Table, Delivery, Bar Tabs, Order at Table, Order and Collect, Table Management, Digital Voucher Redemption and Food Ratings for well known UK brands such as Nando’s, Harvester, All-Bar-One, Pizza Express, Just Eat, Uber Eats, Facebook and more.
Did you know our technology powers UK’s Pizza Express’ pay at table experience, and has received over 100,000 downloads? This is just the start.
We are scaling fast, and we aim to deliver our technology to restaurant venues across the UK in days, not weeks. As part of a small but growing team, you will work internally and externally to support the rollouts of our API technology across 1000s of locations for leading brands in the hospitality industry: Pizza Express, Wahaca, GBK, Papa John's and more.
You will focus on connecting commercial and technical teams to achieve integration and revenue targets.
Reporting to the Commercial POS Channel Director, you will work alongside our Commercial team, the responsibilities include:
- Effectively collaborating with software development and commercial teams to provide essential support for the API POS Integration project to ensure it achieves project success.
- Support all project planning activities: organise and manage all workstream meetings, document actions, capturing due dates and ownership and ensure the effective follow up.
- Support the Change Control process and capture lessons learnt.
- Tracking & monitoring POS integrations projects against timelines, identify areas of concern and growth opportunities.
- Supporting Technical Business Analyst with the request and provision of integration requirements, such as API documentation and POS set-up
- Designing and running quality assurance process for each POS integration before onboarding new clients
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to POS partners.
- Working closely with internal teams on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Understanding the fundamentals of Project Management
- Experience with Client Relationship Management
- Experience working in SaaS business
- Understand the functional and technical interfaces of restaurant point of sale systems
- Experience working with Postman/PAW software and ability to communicate information via JSON to test and certify API POS integration.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Experience working with Jira and Asana
- Salary band 27k - 35k
- A great working environment, regular office events and a culture of creating unique experiences for our employees - ever done Bogun Bingo?
- The equipment you need to get the job done
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £750/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans, and help shape the future of technology in hospitality.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home one day a week.
- Pension - 2% matched
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk
- Flyt is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of gender, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
- Application closing date is 23rd of December.
- Job ID: JR00012